COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our Site developers.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and other forms of payment), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our payment processors as well as out logistics & shipping vendors.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: Any and all verbal or written communications exchanged with our customer support team.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: We do not share any of this information with 3rd parties.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We share your Personal Information with Canada Post to ship your orders to you.
- We share your Personal Information with our warehouse operations to properly identify your packages.
- We share your Personal Information with Site developers to improve the browsing experience.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
You can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Below is a list of cookies used by our Site:
|Used by the server to store information about user's page activities. Anonymous identifier of the current session is encrypted in the session cookies and they do not contain any personal information in the unencrypted form.||Removed when a user closes the Web browser.|
|Authentication cookies||Contain the heavily encrypted identifier of the authenticated web site visitor (shop account).||Expiration depends on whether a user selected the option "Remember me" while logging in the web store.|
If not selected, the authentication cookie will be deleted when the Web browser is closed.
If "Remember me" is selected, the expiration date of the authentication cookie will be set to 30 days.
|Anti-forgery cookies||Used to prevent CSRF attacks. It guarantees that the user is the one who initially requested the page form. It prevents from anybody to forge a link and have it activated by an authenticated user.||Removed when a user closes the Web browser.|
|Language cookies||Stores the identifier of the language selected by the user in the web store. When the user visits the web store again, it will open in the language selected earlier.||It does not expire.|
|Basket cookies||Contain the encrypted anonymous identifier of the store visitor's basket and do not contain any personal information in the unencrypted form. The basket cookie is used only for anonymous webstore visitors (those who are not logged in to the webstore). When the customer logs in to the webstore, his or her account will be connected to the basket stored in the Sana database. The basket of the customer is stored in the database without expiration.||3 days|
|Guest cookies||Store billing information of a shopper who places an order without registration.||3 days|
|Last viewed products cookies||Store information about the last viewed products that are shown at the bottom of the product and product list pages.||Removed when a user closes the Web browser.|
|Third party cookies||Third party cookies are outside of our control (hosted on their respective owner's domain). Thus, Sana Commerce cannot be responsible neither for their behavior nor for use.|
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.